Do you know that within the supermarkets you can too do voluntary contributions for the Retirement Fund Supervisor (Afore)? If not, here is how one can do it:
- If you arrive on the checkout, inform the cashier that you just need to save in your Afore
- The cashier will choose within the menu of his pc “Cost of companies”
- Enter telephone quantity or Distinctive Inhabitants Registry Code (CURP)
- Then you’ll choose “Afore Contributions”
- Enter quantity of saving and hit “Enter”.
The cashier ought to offer you a receipt as proof of the deposit. Don’t forget to verify that each one the information is right.
Listed here are the institutions the place you can also make voluntary contributions to the Afore:
- Circle Ok
- Wellbeing Financial institution
- The Folks’s Community
- Sam’s Membership
- Aurrera vineyard
- Financial savings Pharmacies
- You might be already
- Refill Level
It needs to be clarified that contributions may be constituted of 50 pesos every time the individual needs and no fee is charged for making them.
And if you wish to know extra financial savings suggestions, don’t hesitate to seek the advice of Oink-Oink.