On Wednesday March 10, 2021, the greenback It has an official opening value of 21.1434 Mexican pesos per unit. It has a median buy value of 20.8855 pesos per greenback, and a sale value of 21.4014 pesos.
In line with him Financial institution of Mexico, the worth of the Funding Items as we speak is 6.714592:
UDIS (03/10/2021), worth: 6.714592 https://t.co/fWlaStUlu2
– Financial institution of Mexico (@Banxico) March 10, 2021
Tuesday, the Mexican peso recorded features of 1.38% after 4 days with falls consecutive. It’s because the greenback it fell again as US Treasury yields stabilized, permitting rises in dangerous currencies such because the peso.
Fears a few speedy financial restoration that might suggest an inflationary rebound after the Senate in the USA approve a fiscal stimulus plan are nonetheless latent.
For its half, Mexican inventory trade had marginal features, closing at highs not seen since October 2018.
On the window, that is the worth of the greenback as we speak
- HSBC Mexico buys at 21.03 and sale at 21.72
- Citibanamex buys at 20.94 and sale at 21.94
- Banorte buys at 20.30 and sale at 21.75
- BBVA Bancomer buys at 20.85 and sale at 21.75
- Santander buys at 21.52 and sale at 21.52
Inside the official channels of Oink Oink it is possible for you to to search out every day updates on the worth of the greenback.