The new pension reform that was accepted in December 2020 has introduced modifications to the variety of weeks contributed required by staff, as a result of now will probably be doable so that you can retire with solely 750 as an alternative of the 1,250 weeks that had been wanted.
For staff who contribute to the IMSS and are 60 years outdated, they have already got the chance to retire in 2021 with solely 750 weeks of contribution, a determine lower than the 1,250 necessary weeks that had been requested earlier than the brand new reform.
These modifications point out that now staff who already meet this requirement they won’t need to work 9.6 years extra to succeed in the minimal contribution weeks. Nevertheless, the brand new ceiling to get the pension will probably be a thousand weeks in 2031.
Which signifies that yearly 25 weeks will probably be elevated to retire, to remain on the aforementioned cease. For instance, by 2021 750 weeks are wanted, by 2022, will probably be elevated to 775 weeks of contribution, and by 2023, the minimal will probably be 800 weeks, and so forth consecutively.
How can I retire if I have already got 750 weeks?
Along with being 60 years outdated and assembly the 750 weeks of contribution, It’s needed that you simply examine the next necessities to retire:
- You need to be a employee that is listed beneath the 1997 legislation, referring to particular person Afore accounts. In case you are beneath the legislation of 1992 or earlier, it won’t be doable so that you can entry such a pension.
- The sources in your particular person account should be enough for withdrawal.
- The calculated pension should be superior by greater than 30% of the assured pension.
- You need to be disadvantaged of paid work.
When you meet these factors, course of your pension in your delegation corresponding with the next paperwork:
- Official identification.
- Any doc from the IMSS, Infonavit or Afore that has your Social Safety Quantity.
- Proof of deal with.
- Account assertion of your Afore.
- Proof of the RFC.
- Financial institution assertion the place you may see the interbank CLABE to obtain your deposits.
- Beginning certificates.
Throughout the course of, it’s needed that assign beneficiaries as partner, Concubine, kids beneath 16 years of age, if they’re older, should be lively college students as much as the utmost age of 25 years. Within the case of fogeys, it’s a must to show that they’re monetary dependents and never have a associate or kids.
By the best way, if you would like extra details about your labor rights, don’t hesitate to seek the advice of the information that we have now in Oink-Oink.