As we speak, Tuesday December 22th in Mexico, greenback have a worth official of 19,9603 pesos per unit. Likewise, it has a median buy worth of 19,7097, and of sale, 20,2109 pesos per greenback. Thus, the weight it nonetheless has a lower of 0.23% in comparison with Friday’s worth.
In line with the Financial institution of Mexico, the UDIs at this time have a price of 6.598582:
UDIS (12/22/2020), worth: 6.598582 https://t.co/fWlaStUlu2
– Financial institution of Mexico (@Banxico) December 22, 2020
Monday, the Mexican peso posted losses following excessive world volatility from a brand new pressure of coronavirus detected within the UK. Nevertheless, it rallied all through the day, like different currencies globally.
Nevertheless, the Mexican inventory change had its second consecutive day of decline, as traders evaluated the brand new measures to limit mobility in Europe.
That is the change price at this time
- Santander buys at 20.03 and promote at 20.03
- Citibanamex buys at 19.42 and promote at 20.42
- HSBC Mexico buys at 20.76 and promote at 21.49
- Banorte buys at 18.80 and promote at 20.20
- BBVA Bancomer buys at 19.35 and promote at 20.25