To make use of the brand new perform of the bill verifier of the Tax Administration Service (SAT) you have to comply with these steps:
- Enter the portal “Verification of Tax Receipts by Web”.
- Fill within the data. As soon as inside, you need to have the next data available:
Fiscal folio: or identifier of the fiscal receipt, this folio has the next construction 8 alphanumeric characters, 4 alphanumeric characters, 4 alphanumeric characters, 4 alphanumeric characters, 12 alphanumeric characters. That’s, “11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111”.
- Issuer RFC: RFC of the pure or authorized one that issued the voucher.
- RFC of the receiver: RFC of the pure or authorized individual for whom the voucher was issued.
- When filling on this data, you have to click on on “Confirm CFDI”.
- If the receipt to confirm was discovered, the consumer can be proven these fundamental verification knowledge, that are:
- RFC of the issuer.
- Title or firm title of the issuer.
- RFC of the receiver.
- Title or enterprise title of the recipient.
- Fiscal folio.
- Expedition date.
- SAT certification date.
- CFDI standing.
- CFDI whole.
- PAC that licensed.
What if the voucher was not discovered?
In case the proof was not discovered, the message can be offered: “This voucher will not be registered within the controls of the Service tax administration, report the scenario to the issuer. To make a grievance, seek the advice of the process ”.
The bill verification service will let you know if the issuer is printed as firm that invoices simulated operations (EFOS).
The brand new perform of the bill verification service permits the issuer of the tax receipt to not be a part of the checklist of corporations that bill simulated operations (EFOS), extra generally generally known as billing.