The Authorities eased the measures to comprise the covid-19 pandemic at Christmas, however imposed “most restraint” within the New 12 months, together with a ban on motion between municipalities and a curfew at 11 pm on New 12 months’s Eve.
The measures anticipated at first of the month for Christmas by the Authorities haven’t modified, however as a result of evolution of the pandemic, final week the Prime Minister introduced that for the New 12 months it could be essential to undertake “measures of most containment” all through the territory of mainland Portugal.
Additionally final week, the chief launched the brand new listing of threat ranges, which divides municipalities between the chance of contagion from average, excessive, very excessive and excessive covid-19 – which took impact at 00:00 with the brand new state of emergency.
In keeping with the up to date listing of threat ranges, there are 30 counties at excessive threat of contagion, 5 lower than on December 2, and 79 at very excessive threat, yet another than at first of December.
The variety of municipalities thought-about to be at excessive threat stays unchanged, 92, whereas the municipalities at average threat at the moment are 77, 4 greater than at first of the month.
In Madeira and the Azores, the identical guidelines as mainland Portugal don’t apply, however Regional Governments additionally determined to use particular measures throughout Christmas and New 12 months.
The brand new state of emergency took impact at 00:00 and lasts till 23:59 on 07 January.
Excessive, very excessive and excessive threat counties:
– On the twenty fourth and twenty fifth of December, the curfew might be solely from 02:00 and till 05:00.
– On the twenty fourth and twenty fifth of December, the catering institutions can function till 01:00.
– On the twenty fourth and twenty fifth of December, the closing hours don’t apply to cultural institutions.
Very excessive and excessive threat counties:
– On December 26 (Saturday) the ban on driving on public roads comes into power solely at 11:00 pm. On the twenty seventh (Sunday), the curfew begins once more at 13:00, as within the final weekends.
– On December twenty sixth, the catering institutions can function, for meals on the institution, till 15:30. On the twenty seventh, business institutions and eating places must shut till 13:00.
New 12 months
Measures utilized to all municipalities in mainland Portugal
– Prohibition of motion between municipalities from 00:00 on December 31 to 05:00 on January 04.
– On December 31, curfew beginning at 23:00.
– On December thirty first, eating places can function till 10:30 pm.
– On the first, 2nd and third of January, a ban on driving on public roads from 13:00.
– On January 01, 02 and 03, eating places can function till 1 pm, apart from dwelling deliveries.
– Public events or open to the general public are prohibited.
– Conferences on the general public street with greater than six persons are prohibited.
– Eating places can solely function till 23:00 and bars should shut till 00:00. Nightclubs are closed.
On December thirtieth, eating places are exceptionally allowed to shut at 00:00 hours and, on December thirty first, eating places and bars are exceptionally allowed to shut at 01:00.
– Within the markets, “market nights” events are prohibited, though they could stay open on “occasion days”, throughout regular hours.
Casual road shops, particularly stalls and Christmas pavilions, can’t promote alcoholic drinks and meals can solely be bought for ‘take away’.
Agglomerations of greater than 5 persons are not permitted.
– The Christmas Market at Placa Central on Avenida Arriaga and the Ethnographic Village at Largo da Restauração are open till 10 January, between 10 am and eight pm, ending on 25 December and 1 January. The sale of drinks is forbidden and the sale of meals is barely allowed on a ‘take away’ foundation.
– The São Silvestre race is prohibited in the complete Autonomous Area of Madeira.
– Parto and Rooster Plenty should obey the foundations in power for non secular celebrations, being “expressly forbidden to socialize within the areas surrounding the temples, earlier than or after the celebrations”.
– The opening and holding of circuses and amusement parks is prohibited all through the Autonomous Area of Madeira.
– The sale and consumption of alcoholic drinks on public roads is prohibited, besides on correctly licensed terraces.
– Day facilities, social facilities and neighborhood facilities are closed till January 2nd.
– Double testing is obligatory for Madeiran college students overseas and “emigrant residents”. The second PCR take a look at for SARS-CoV-2 must be carried out between the fifth and seventh days after the primary. Between disembarkation and the second take a look at, prophylactic isolation have to be carried out at dwelling.
Measures in impact till January 7:
– All drinks and comparable institutions, with dance areas, are closed.
– Bars and different drinks institutions, with or with out a present and with or with out terrace service, should shut till 22:00.
– From 22:00 till 06:00, fuel stations can function, however solely for the sale of gasoline.
– Aged care facilities are closed and it is strongly recommended that customers stay in properties and long-term care items.
Visits to properties and long-term care items have a most period of quarter-hour, by prior appointment, and with “clear bodily obstacles for separation between guests and customers, air flow and cleansing of the gear and areas used, compliance with the foundations of bodily distance amongst folks, use of surgical masks and hand hygiene by guests ”.
Every person can obtain a complete of two visits till January 7, on totally different days.
– Inter-island journey and out of the archipelago of regional administration staff, together with public institutes and public firms, was suspended.
– All journeys to the archipelago by exterior entities requested by the regional administration, together with public institutes and public firms, have been suspended, until completely important and offered they have been approved by the Regional Well being Authority.
– The holding of public occasions promoted by the regional administration, together with public institutes and public firms, is suspended and the identical measure is advisable for all public entities, particularly native authorities, and personal sector entities.
– The opening of occasions and sports activities competitions to the general public has been suspended.
Record of threat ranges
Albufeira, Alcobaça, Alcoutim, Aljezur, Aljustrel, Almeirim, Almodôvar, Alpiarça, Alvaiázere, Alvito, Arcos de Valdevez, Arganil, Arraiolos, Arronches, Avis, Barrancos, Beja, Benavente, Bombarral, Borba, Cadaval, Carrazeda de Animiães, Castro , Castro Verde, Constância, Coruche, Cuba, Entroncamento, Estremoz, Ferreira do Alentejo, Ferreira do Zêzere, Fornos de Algodres, Fronteira, Góis, Lagoa, Lagos, Mação, Mangualde, Mêda, Melgaço, Monchique, Mora, Moura, Nazaré, Oleiros, Olhão, Oliveira de Frades, Ourique, Pampilhosa da Serra, Paredes de Coura, Pedrógão Grande, Penalva do Castelo, Ponte de Sor, Portel, Proença-a-Nova, Redondo, Santiago do Cacém, São Brás de Alportel, Sardoal, Sertã, Silves, Sines, Sousel, Tábua, Tavira, Tomar, Viana do Alentejo, Vidigueira, Vila de Rei, Vila do Bispo, Vila Nova da Barquinha, Vila Nova de Cerveira, Vila Nova de Foz Coa, Vila Nova de Paiva, Vila Nova de Poiares, Vila Actual de Santo António, Vila Viçosa.
Abrantes, Alandroal, Alcácer do Sal, Alcanena, Alcochete, Alijó, Amadora, Arruda dos Vinhos, Aveiro, Batalha, Belmonte, Cabeceiras de Basto, Caldas da Rainha, Campo Maior, Cantanhede, Carregal do Sal, Cartaxo, Cascais, Castanheira de Pera , Castelo de Paiva, Castro Daire, Celorico da Beira, Celorico de Basto, Coimbra, Condeixa-a-Nova, Covilhã, Elvas, Faro, Figueira da Foz, Fundão, Golegã, Gouveia, Leiria, Loulé, Loures, Lourinhã, Lousã, Macedo de Cavaleiros, Mafra, Manteigas, Marinha Grande, Mira, Mirandela, Mogadouro, Moimenta da Beira, Montemor-o-Velho, Nisa, Óbidos, Odemira, Odivelas, Oeiras, Oliveira do Bairro, Ourém, Palmela, Penedono, Penela, Peniche , Pombal, Portimão, Reguengos de Monsaraz, Ribeira de Pena, Rio Maior, Sabrosa, Salvaterra de Magos, Santa Comba Dão, Santarém, São João da Pesqueira, São Pedro do Sul, Sátão, Seixal, Sesimbra, Setúbal, Sever do Vouga, Sintra, Sobral de Monte Agraço, Soure, Tarouca, Tondela, Torres Novas, Torres Vedras, Trancoso, Vagos, Vale de Cambra, Valença, Vendas Novas, Viana do Castelo, Vila Flor, Vila Franca de Xira, Vila Velha de Ródão, Vinhais, Vizela, Vouzela.
Very excessive threat
Águeda, Albergaria-a-Velha, Alenquer, Alfândega da Fé, Almada, Almeida, Amarante, Amares, Anadia, Elder, Arouca, Azambuja, Baião, Barreiro, Boticas, Braga, Caminha, Castelo Branco, Chamusca, Cinfães, Espinho, Estarreja , Évora, Fafe, Felgueiras, Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, Figueiró dos Vinhos, Freixo de Espada à Cinta, Gondomar, Grândola, Guarda, Idanha-a-Nova, Ílhavo, Lamego, Lisbon, Lousada, Maia, Marco de Canaveses, Matosinhos, Mealhada, Mértola, Mesão Frio, Miranda do Corvo, Miranda do Douro, Moita, Monção, Montalegre, Montemor-o-Novo, Montijo, Murça, Murtosa, Nelas, Oliveira do Hospital, Ovar, Paços de Ferreira, Partitions, Penacova, Penafiel , Peso da Régua, Ponte da Barca, Ponte de Lima, Portalegre, Porto, Porto de Mós, Resende, Sabugal, Santa Maria da Feira, Santo Tirso, São João da Madeira, Seia, Sernancelhe, Serpa, Terras de Bouro, Torre de Moncorvo, Valongo, Vila Nova de Gaia, Vila Actual, Vila Verde, Viseu.
Aguiar da Beira, Alter do Chão, Armamar, Barcelos, Bragança, Castelo de Vide, Chaves, Crato, Esposende, Gavião, Guimarães, Marvão, Mondim de Basto, Monforte, Mortágua, Mourão, Oliveira de Azeméis, Penamacor, Pinhel, Póvoa de Lanhoso, Póvoa de Varzim, Santa Marta de Penaguião, Tabuaço, Trofa, Valpaços, Vieira do Minho, Vila do Conde, Vila Nova de Famalicão, Vila Pouca de Aguiar, Vimioso.